Star Wars Original Trilogy Lamp
Lightsabers drawn and at the ready, the time has come for Jedi and Sith to face one another once more in a duel to see who is the truest master of the Force! Now, the noble weapon wielded by Jedi and Sith alike in the Star Wars original trilogy inspires a one-of-a-kind collectable tribute: the Star Wars Lightsaber Legacy Lamp, officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd. and available in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. At the flip of a switch on the cord, the lamp illuminates, bringing soft light to any room, while a second switch on the hand-sculpted and hand-painted base illuminates 3 lightsabers that glow blue, green and red for multiple display options!
Impressively-sized at 46cm tall, this Star Wars lamp features a custom-crafted barrel lampshade that exquisitely showcases dynamic portraits and action images of favourite characters and ships by famed Star Wars artist Steve Anderson (known for his hyper-realistic covers for Star Wars novels), including Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and more. The sleek black base features the Star Wars logo on a shining silvery plaque as the perfect finishing touch. Out-of-this-world demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
This exclusive collectable Star Wars lightsaber lamp from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The noble weapon wielded by Jedi and Sith alike in the Star Wars original trilogy inspires the Star Wars Lightsaber Legacy Lamp, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Custom-crafted barrel lampshade showcases dynamic portraits and action images of favourite characters and ships by famed Star Wars artist Steve Anderson, including Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and more
- Lightsabers light up! Hand-sculpted and hand-painted base showcases 3 exquisitely-detailed lightsabers that glow blue, green and red at the flip of a switch and the Star Wars logo on a silvery plaque
- Requires one CFL bulb with a maximum wattage of 14w (not included)
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 27.9 cm in diameter; 11" in diameter