Lest We Forget
Items 1-12 of 92
- Flanders Fields Poppy Brooch$99.98Available in Instalments
- WWI Centenary Crown Collection with 24-Carat Gold LayeringFirst Issue$29.99
- Veterans Remembered Commemorative CollectionFirst Issue$29.99
- ‘Lest We Forget’ Gold-Plated Ladies’ Watch$179.96Available in Instalments
- Lest We Forget Poppy One Crown Coin$99.98Available in Instalments
- Lest We Forget ‘Loving Embrace’ Poppy Brooch$99.98Available in Instalments
- Veterans Call of Duty Coin$79.99
- ‘Lest We Forget’ First World War Armistice Centenary LED Flameless Candles$179.96Available in Instalments
- Lest We Forget Men’s Gold Watch$299.95Available in Instalments
- D-Day 75th Anniversary Commemorative Five Crowns Coin$249.95Available in Instalments
- Battle of Binh Ba Golden Proof Coin$249.95Available in Instalments
Lest We Forget Collectables Honours our Anzacs
Every year on Anzac day, we pause to remember the Anzacs who honoured us with courage and valour. And to this day, New Zealand's armed forces carry on the legacy forged by our Anzacs in the Gallipoli campaign. In their fight for our freedom, these sons and daughters are never far from our thoughts or our hearts. Now you can remember the bravery of a loved one who served – from the shores of Gallipoli to the deserts of Iraq - in a very personal and touching way with our wide range of Lest We Forget collectables. From watches and rings, to replica weaponry and collector plates, and coins, you're sure to find a quality collectable which pays tribute to your gallant hero in a meaningful and touching way.
Lest We Forget Gold Plated Exquisite Jewellery to Remember Them
Included in our collection is a fine range of Lest We Forget jewellery exclusives such as the Lest We Forget men's watches and men's rings. We also have the perfect way for women to show their appreciation for those who laid down their lives for our nation with the Lest We Forget Poppy Brooch. All of these jewellery pieces are finely crafted of the most precious metals, including gold-plating, and can be worn proudly on Anzac Day, and throughout the year, as an outward symbol of your gratitude and remembrance. To discover Lest We Forget jewellery with meaning, we invite you to browse our selection now.
New Zealand was Born on the Shores of Gallipoli
More than any other event in our history, Gallipoli defines us as a nation. In no other conflict before or after has the best of the human spirit shone more brightly. Now, when we are faced with natural disasters and overwhelming adversity, we see ordinary New Zealand folk strengthened by a spirit of courage and determination which was born on the shores of Gallipoli. That's the enduring legacy of the Anzacs and one which flows in the veins of each one of us. And this is what we pay tribute to each year on Anzac Day. Each of the Gallipoli collectables which The Bradford Exchange creates to honour our Anzac heroes is imbued with these very same qualities.
Wear Your Poppy With Pride For Remembrance Day
The poppy. A beautiful bloom which symbolises the fragility of life, the poppy also sows the seeds of remembrance across the world. Growing wild and free amongst the graves of the fallen in Flanders Fields, these same poppies now inspire Remembrance Day poppy pieces as an elegant tribute to those who sacrificed all so that we may enjoy freedom today. These elegant tributes include, Poppy Bracelet, Poppy Ring, Poppy Lapel Pin, Poppy Print, Poppy Watch, and much more.